How in-house training works
Do your staff need an overview of benefits? Do they need to support low-income families to manage benefit change? Do staff need specialist training on benefits for their client group?
In-house courses, which are available online and in-person, are the most economical option if you have more than five members of your team who require training. CPAG can provide in-house courses to meet the learning needs of your group or organisation, and we can help you design a tailored training package just for your staff, from awareness sessions for any frontline staff to training for specialist advisers.
"Really clear and well structured approach with great resources also provided. Excellent all round."
View our courses
All of our online training courses can be delivered in-house
Advantages of in-house training
In-house training offers a range of benefits, including:
- Cost-effective - Choosing an in-house version of one of our training courses will be more economical when several members of your staff will be attending the session.
- Tailor the training - You have a welfare trainer ‘to yourselves’ for the day. At your premises, or in a closed online session, the trainer can ‘confidentially’ answer questions relating to the specific needs of your organisation.
- You're in control - Choosing an in-house training solution means that you are in control of the schedule – you choose the start time and duration of the session to suit your needs.
- No travel costs - For face-to-face events (currently London only), your staff will not incur the travel and accommodation costs associated with attending a ‘public’ session, and it offers the flexibility of choosing your own venue.
- All inclusive - We provide the expert tutor(s) and all the training materials required.
"Possibly the most thorough course I have ever been on - and thoroughness & attention to detail is just what is needed with this client group! Invaluable."
England, Wales and Northern Ireland
For a quote and more information, please email [email protected] or call 020 7812 5224.
We are currently offering our in-house training online only in Scotland, although we are beginning to receive the occasional enquiry about in-person in-house training.
Please get in touch at [email protected] if you would like to make an enquiry.