Take on a challenge
Want to run a marathon? Cycle from London to Paris? You can do all these things for CPAG and more!
Organise your own event
Want more ideas? Need advice on how to organise an event? Download our fundraising pack:
Looking for more ideas? Find out about the ways our wonderful supporters raise thousands for children in poverty every year.
Give in memory
A memorial donation can be a fitting and positive tribute to the life of someone special by helping CPAG make a difference.
Easy steps to fundraising success
- Set up a fundraising page to track your donations
- Contact our fundraising team for ideas, or to request materials to help with your efforts
- Let friends, family and colleagues know that you are fundraising for us and ask them to support you
- Read about our fundraising heroes for inspiration
- Once your event has come to a close, send any additional funds by cheque, made payable to 'Child Poverty Action Group'. And finally, please send us any stories from the day or photos for our fundraising heroes page!
Contact our fundraising team
Looking for assistance or support? The fundraising team will be happy to help