Donate securely to support us with our work to end child poverty for good.
Image description: Boy in phonebox looking at camera
Drawing on over 50 years of expertise, we know what will lift children and families out of poverty.
But we need your support to make sure those in positions of power act on our recommendations to tackle the root causes of poverty.
Our trusted and expert information, training and advice to frontline workers helps families get the financial help they need.
Your donations will help run our vital services. Please click on the donate button above.
If you need help with your donation
Please email [email protected]
Or phone 020 7812 5222 and ask for Leo, John, Alice or Toral.
Donate by telephone
Just call us on 020 7812 5222 to make a one-off donation, set up a Direct Debit or to cancel a donation.
Lines are open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Donate by post
If you wish to make a one-off donation by cheque or postal order, please make it payable to 'Child Poverty Action Group' and send it to the address below.
Child Poverty Action Group
30 Micawber Street
London N1 7TB
Donate by bank transfer
Bank name: NatWest
Branch: 11 Upper Street, London N1 0PH
Account name: Child Poverty Action Group
Account number: 3485 4886
Sort code: 60-12-02
Our commitment to you
Child Poverty Action Group is committed to using your donations carefully and responsibly. Thank you very much for your support.
The impact of your donations in 2022/23
- 7,760 cases we supported advisers with in 2022-23
- 21,000 families able to make retrospective claims for bereavement benefits
- 31,040 people supported through our helpline for frontline workers and advisers
- 35,000 households we estimate have been protected from the benefit cap because it was increased by 10.1%
- 270,000 more children in London to benefit from free school meals in 2023-24