All materials on this web site are the copyright of Child Poverty Action Group (CPAG) or are reproduced with permission from other copyright owners. All rights are reserved. Visitors may download, use and read material from the site for personal, non-commercial use, but may not alter, republish, reproduce or sell it (even in part) without the prior written permission of CPAG.
1. Course and seminar fees must be paid beforehand.
2. If for any reason you need to cancel the booking the following cancellation fees apply:
- If you cancel more than 28 days from the course or seminar date a £25 cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel more than 14 days from the course or seminar date a 50% charge of the course fee will apply.
- If you cancel within 14 days of the course or seminar date you will be charged the full course cost.
Cancellations should be made in writing to email@example.com
3. Courses and seminars are subject to cancellation if there are insufficient bookings to make the event viable.
4. If for any reason you wish to transfer your place to a place on another course or seminar on another date, the following fees apply:
- If you transfer more than 28 days from the event date, no charge applies.
- If you transfer between 14 and 28 days from the event date, 25% of the course fee will be charged.
- If you wish to transfer between 7 and 14 days of the event date, 50% of the course fee will be charged.
We do not accept transfers within 7 days of the course place and this would be seen as a cancellation.
We are happy for you to send a colleague in your place. Let us know in advance via email.
Transfers should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing through this website
Any payments taken via this website or through our donations platform https://cpag.e-activist.com is handled securely via our payment provider, Worldpay.
For prices and times of shipping, click here
View our refund policy for book purchasing, event bookings and subscriptions here
For our full Privacy and Data policy, click here
To view our website disclaimer, click here