Become a member
Our members are diverse, but all help to achieve CPAG's mission: ensuring that every child that grows up in the UK has a fair chance in life to reach their full potential. Whether you are keen to support CPAG's campaigning work, help CPAG through fundraising, or ensure you get the best offers and discounts on our professional services, becoming a CPAG member will help us prevent and end child poverty.
- Subscription to our Poverty journal, published three times per year (print or online)
- 15% discount on books and subscriptions
- 5% discount on training and events
- Exclusive membership offers
- Attend and vote at the CPAG AGM