Take part in challenges or events
Are you ready to take on a challenge for CPAG? We have some brilliant events to choose from, including bike rides and overseas treks.
Our fundraising heroes
Find out about the ways our wonderful supporters raise thousands for children in poverty every year.
Celebrate with us
Birthdays, anniversaries or weddings are all great opportunities to to raise funds to for children living in poverty.
In memoriam giving
A memorial donation is a fitting and positive tribute to the life of someone special by helping Child Poverty Action Group make a difference
Easy steps to fundraising success
- Set up a fundraising page to track your donations
- Contact our fundraising team for ideas, or to request materials to help with your efforts
- Let friends, family and colleagues know that you are fundraising for us and ask them to support you
- Read about our fundraising heroes for inspiration
- Once your event has come to a close, send any additional funds by cheque, made payable to 'Child Poverty Action Group'. And finally, please send us any stories from the day or photos for our fundraising heroes page!