Advising BME communities | CPAG

Advising BME communities



Right to reside – parent or carer of child in education

This factsheet contains a flowchart on the right to reside for children of EEA workers, or former workers, in education, and their primary carer.

Benefits for new refugees

This factsheet is for people who have been granted refugee status, indefinite leave to remain, humanitarian protection or discretionary leave – as long as one of these applies to you, you have the same rights to benefits as UK nationals.

Advising BME Communities e-bulletin November 2018

UC residence and immigration issues, refugees and past presence test, Brexit and more