Our Judicial Review project has been set up to help welfare rights advisers with the Judicial Review process. In this section you will find information about the following:
- What is Judicial Review?
- How can it help my clients?
- Why should I use Judicial Review?
- Do I need a lawyer?
- How does it work?
- If your client wants to pursue the matter to court
- Success stories
- Get involved!
- Template letters you can use
- Network of solicitors you can make referrals to
- Bitesize training videos - new!
Introduction to the Judicial Review Project (1 minute)
Does it cost anything and why does it work? (2 mins 30)
Get in touch if you would like CPAG to talk to your organisation about using the judicial review pre-action protocol to resolve your clients' welfare rights problems.
The Legal Education Foundation is delighted to be supporting this project.