Our Judicial Review project has been set up to help welfare rights advisers with the Judicial Review process. In this section you will find information about the following:
- What is Judicial Review?
- How can it help my clients?
- Why should I use Judicial Review?
- Do I need a lawyer?
- How does it work?
- If your client wants to pursue the matter to court
- Success stories
- Get involved!
- Template letters you can use
- Network of solicitors you can make referrals to
The Legal Education Foundation is delighted to be supporting this project.