Keep up-to-date with a subscription to our printed publications.
- Print+ Subscribe to the Welfare Rights Bulletin, Poverty journal, and our Welfare Benefits and Tax Credits Handbook
- Welfare Rights Bulletin (print)
- Poverty journal (print)
AskCPAG is our online content platform, hosting digital versions of our publications, along with articles, videos and helpful tools for advisers. Scroll down to find out more.
- AskCPAG+ Our full package comes with access to digital versions of our Handbook, Poverty journal and Welfare Rights Bulletin, plus essential tools.
- Welfare Benefits and Tax Credits Handbook (online)
- Disability Rights Handbook (online), published by Disability Rights UK
- Benefits for Migrants Handbook (online)
- Welfare Rights Bulletin (online)
- Poverty journal (online)
Download our subscriptions flyer for more information and the options available.
Poverty journal (print)
Welfare Rights Bulletin (print)
ASKCPAG IS AN ONLINE INFORMATION AND SOLUTIONS PLATFORM, DESIGNED TO HELP ADVISERS NAVIGATE THE COMPLEXITIES OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM.
HOW WILL ASKCPAG HELP YOU TO DO YOUR JOB?
- Articles and videos: Free to read and watch, our curated content gives up-to-the-minute insight on social security developments and topics of concern.
- Books: Our flagship Welfare Benefits and Tax Credits Handbook is fully searchable and updated throughout the year. The handbook is an essential resource for all professional advisers serious about giving the best and most accurate advice to clients.
- Library: The ever-growing library includes downloads and factsheets, and we are constantly adding new books and resources to the platform. Many books are available to read free, thanks to partnerships we've built.
- Tools: Our case diagnostic and tailored letter tools cover universal credit, work capability assessment, personal independence payment, and judicial review. They will:
- help you identify the correct position for your client in complicated areas of welfare rights entitlement;
- produce letters tailored to your client's circumstances, to challenge unfavourable decisions.
- Our most popular tools include our mandatory reconsideration letter generators, along with the tools we developed to tackle benefits and coronavirus.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Once you've purchased a subscription, you'll be automatically redirected to the AskCPAG website where you can access the content. Subscriptions are valid for one year from the date of purchase, and we'll be in touch 30 days prior to your expiry date with instructions on how to renew for a further year.
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
"AskCPAG is a brilliant resource for advisers. The tools and articles are very useful and the Welfare Rights Handbook is fantastic and very easy to use and navigate. Everyone working in welfare rights should sign up to AskCPAG!"
"It is crucial to doing my job effectively."
"CPAG publications have been the mainstay of my advice work for more than 20 years."
"The best reference tool in the benefits area."
HOW TO SIGN UP?
You can subscribe to AskCPAG+ (our complete package). Alternatively, scroll down to browse our individual subscriptions.