ASKCPAG IS OUR BRAND NEW ONLINE INFORMATION AND SOLUTIONS PLATFORM, DESIGNED TO HELP ADVISERS NAVIGATE THE COMPLEXITIES OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM.
Building on decades of experience supporting organisations and individuals across the UK, AskCPAG supplements the expertise advisers have come to trust and rely on from our rights handbooks and training, with up-to-date information, insights, decision-making tools and appeal letter generators.
Providing fast, easy access to accurate information, AskCPAG saves you time and offers solutions when it comes to working out benefit entitlement and challenging unfavourable decisions.
HOW WILL ASKCPAG HELP YOU TO DO YOUR JOB?
By providing access to the new, improved digital version of our flagship Welfare Benefits and Tax Credit Handbook. Fully searchable and updated throughout the year, the handbook is an essential resource for all professional advisers serious about giving the best and most accurate advice to their clients.
Curated content offering up-to-the minute insights on social security developments and topics of concern.
Decision-making tools and appeal letter generators to help you get fast and accurate results for your clients, covering:
- Requests for mandatory reconsiderations of employment and support allowance (ESA) and universal credit (UC) work capability decisions, and personal independence payment (PIP) award decisions
- Closed UC claims for failing to attend an initial evidence meeting
- UC housing costs where a joint tenant has moved out
- Incorrect conditionality and level of payment applied on migration from ESA to UC
- UC conditionality and how to identify the correct level of UC work-related requirements
- The date of a UC claim where the online form was not completed immediately
- Judicial review challenges
More handbooks, topics and letter generators will be added throughout the year.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The online services are accessed through your web browser at askcpag.org.uk. Once you've purchased a subscription, you'll be automatically redirected to AskCPAG where you can access the content. Subscriptions are valid for one year from the date of purchase, and we'll be in touch 30 days prior to your expiry date with instructions on how to renew for a further year.
Our full package: access to digital versions of our Handbook, Poverty journal and Welfare Rights Bulletin, plus essential tools.