Refugees (inc HRT issues) | CPAG

Refugees (inc HRT issues)

JR15 FileFailure to offer a UC ‘new claim advance’ – refugee (last updated October 2019)

JR14 Incorrectly required to meet HRT for UC – refugee (last updated March 2019)

JR57 Refusal to accept retrospective tax credit claim following grant of refugee status (last updated October 2019)


JR7 UC incorrect requirement for a NINo – refugee (last updated October 2019)

JR13 UC incorrect requirement for a NINO – partner of a refugee (last updated October 2019)

CPAG are monitoring NINo requirements. See NINo templates page. Please let us know how the DWP respond to these NINo letters: