Older people commonly do not claim all that they are entitled to. This course provides an introduction to pension credit and aims to help you with effective benefit checks to maximise income.
The course covers:
• State pension
• Who is eligible for pension credit
• How to work out guarantee credit entitlement
• Claiming pension credit and getting paid
• Benefit checks for older people and ways to maximise income
• How income and pension pots affect pension credit
• How universal credit affects benefits for older people
• How disability benefits are affected as state pension age rises
"Super course. Informative, lively and great information."
"I found the training so interesting and challenging at the same time. Your handouts will prove invaluable when I get to that ‘oh, what was that he mentioned?’ moment! I am truly looking forward to my new Weapons Grade Approach!"
"Such a helpful course. Provided an overview whilst also going into greater depth."