- Search training/events
- [FULLY BOOKED] Students and benefits - an update (Scotland) 24 November 2020 ONLINE
[FULLY BOOKED] Students and benefits - an update (Scotland) 24 November 2020 ONLINE
Make sure you know how recent benefit changes are likely to affect students during the coronavirus outbreak. This course is for advisers with a good working knowledge of the benefits and tax credits systems as they apply to students, and mainly updates advisers on changes, rather than on existing rules.
The course covers:
• Universal credit for students during the coronavirus outbreak
• New rules for disabled students claiming universal credit
• Student support update and impact on benefits and tax credits
• Other changes in legislation and caselaw
This half day experienced level course will be delivered as follows;
10.00 - 11.15 training session delivered via Zoom
11.15 - 11.45 break
11.45 - 1.00 training session delivered via Zoom
This is a practical course, delivered using a combination of trainer presentation, exercises and group discussion. Participants will need a Wi-Fi connection and a suitable device to access the internet. It is not recommended to join via a mobile phone. Participants will receive an email link, a few days before the start of the course, to allow access to the event.