Do your staff need an overview of benefits? Do they need to support low-income families to manage benefit change? Do staff need specialist training on benefits for their client group?
We provide in-house courses to meet the training needs of your organisation. We work with many organisations throughout Scotland every year to design and deliver in-house learning.
Why choose in-house training?
- Get more cost-effective training, saving on time, travel and accommodation
- Tailor training to your own learning objectives
- Choose when and where to have the course
- Benefit from CPAG’s expert training and course materials
- Book any of the training courses in our programme in-house on a date and at a venue to suit you
- In addition to our programmed courses, the following courses can also be provided in-house
- Tailor the content and focus of courses to suit your staff needs
- We can help you design a training package for staff, from awareness sessions for any frontline staff to training for specialist advisers
'ALWAYS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE TRAINING PROVIDED BY CPAG'
'EXCELLENT DAY, OF GREAT VALUE TO THE TEAM'
For more information contact Lorraine Murphy on 0141 552 3303, email@example.com