‘EXCELLENT DAY, OF GREAT VALUE TO THE TEAM’
Do your staff need an overview of benefits? Do they need to support low-income families to manage benefit change? Do staff need specialist training on benefits for their client group?
We provide in-house courses to meet the training needs of your organisation. We work with many organisations throughout Scotland every year to design and deliver in-house learning.
Why choose in-house training?
- Get more cost-effective training, saving on time, travel and accommodation.
- Tailor training to your own learning objectives.
- Choose when and where to have the course.
- Benefit from CPAG’s expert training and course materials.
In- house options
- Book any of our training courses in-house on a date and at a venue to suit you.
- Tailor the content and focus of courses to suit your staff needs.
- We can help you design a training package for staff, from awareness sessions for any frontline staff to training for specialist advisers.
For more information contact Lorraine Murphy on 0141 552 3303, email@example.com