We have developed eLearning courses to help frontline workers who do not work in welfare rights get to grips with important changes in the benefits system. These courses are currently free:
- Supporting hard-up households
- Winning your benefit appeal
- Scottish welfare fund
- Introducing the CPAG handbook
- Universal credit
- Planning & paying for funerals
- Knowledge check: Scottish National Standards for Information and Advice Providers
- Cash in a crisis
- Payments for children in Scotland
Advantages of elearning
Elearning has many advantages. It is a flexible and cost effective way to learn, avoiding the expense of travel and extra time away from work.
There are other benefits that might not be so obvious:
- You learn at your own pace
- You can undertake elearning at whatever time suits you
- You can work from any location with internet access
You can create an elearning account for free at https://elearning.cpag.org.uk.
This ten minute training tool from the Scottish Government provides an understanding of children's rights, rights frameworks ( e.g. UNCRC) and rights-based legislation. Download it free here.
Please email email@example.com