Most people will claim a social security benefit at some point in their lives. This course on 21 June is for anyone new to helping people navigate their way through the benefits system or who want an overview of the system. The course gives an introduction to the benefits system looking at what it is, who it is for and how it all fits together.
The course covers:
- A brief introduction to social security
- The structure of the benefits system
- Means-tested and non-means-tested benefits
- How benefits interact with each other
- How to do a benefit check
This half-day introductory level course will be delivered online via Zoom from 10am to 1pm with a half hour break from 11.15 – 11.45.
More information and booking here.