As part of our commitment to help advisers stay informed and up-to-date during the current public health crisis, we are delighted to announce that we have just expanded our range of online training courses for Autumn 2020.
New additions, available to attend from October onwards, include online courses on:
- Appeals to the upper tribunal
- Benefit and tax credit law update
- Benefits for EEA nationals - advanced
- Benefits for non-benefit advisers
- Benefits for non-EEA nationals
- Challenging WCA decisions
- Income maximisation for older people
- Judicial review
- Universal credit – housing costs
We have also added new dates for all of our existing courses, such as Mental health and benefits and Best practice in completing the PIP questionnaire.
To find out more and book your place on any of our upcoming training courses, please click on the links in the listings below.