Terms and Conditions of Booking
- Course and seminar fees must be paid beforehand.
- If for any reason you need to cancel the booking the following cancellation fees apply.
- If you cancel more than 28 days from the course or seminar date a £25 cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel more than 14 days from the course or seminar date a 50% charge of the course fee will apply.
- If you cancel within 14 days of the course or seminar date you will be charged the full course cost.
Cancellations should be made in writing.
- Courses and seminars are subject to cancellation if there are insufficient bookings to make the event viable.
- If for any reason you wish to transfer your place to a place on another course or seminar on another date, the following fees apply.
- If you transfer more than 28 days from the event date, no charge applies.
- If you transfer between 14 and 28 days from the event date, 25% of the course fee will be charged.
- If you wish to transfer between 7 and 14 days of the event date, 50% of the course fee will be charged.
We do not accept transfers within 7 days of the course place and this would be seen as a cancellation.
We are happy for you to send a colleague in your place. Let us know in advance via email.
Transfers should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.