Supporting vulnerable clients
This course will give you the skills and strategies you need to resolve the problems vulnerable people face in claiming benefits, including universal credit
Taking a practical, problem-solving approach, the course focuses on the basic benefits and will equip trainees to prevent a problem becoming a crisis. Workers with limited or even no knowledge of the benefit system will gain the most from this course.
The course includes:
• Which benefits is my client entitled to?
• What to do when my client’s benefits stop
• Solving universal credit problems
• Dealing with medicals
• How to challenge sanctions
• Paying the rent – getting extra help
Friday 11 May 2018, 10:00-16:30 London, £138 voluntary organisations, £195 statutory/other organisations,Training CPD hours:5