Income maximisation for older people
Older people commonly do not claim all they are entitled to. This course gives you an introduction to pension credit and aims to help you with effective benefit checks to maximise income.
The course includes:
- State retirement pension, including the new state pension
- Who is eligible for pension credit
- How to work out guarantee credit entitlement
- Claiming and getting paid
- Benefit checks for older people and ways to maximise income
- How income and notional income affect pension credit
- How universal credit will affect benefits for older people
- Effect of devolved welfare powers on older people's benefits in Scotland
"Very good effective training"
Thursday 9 November 2017, 10:00-16:00 Glasgow, £116 Citizens Advice Bureaux, £138 voluntary organisations, £195 statutory/other organisations,Training CPD hours:5