Fundraise for CPAG
Could you be our next fundraising hero? Here are just some of the ways you can show your support and make a vital contribution towards our mission to end child poverty in the UK.
Take part in challenges or events
Are you ready to take on a challenge for CPAG? We have some brilliant events to choose from, including bike rides, overseas treks and tandem skydives. Take the plunge and sign up today!
Celebrate with us
Birthdays, anniversaries or weddings are all great opportunities to to raise funds to for children living in poverty. It takes just a couple of minutes to set up a fundraising page and ask your guests to donate at your event.
Free ways you can help
- Make Everyclick your homepage when searching online. Everyclick donate 50% of their gross revenue to charity.
- Host a dinner party, lunch or afternoon tea and support CPAG at the same time. Click through to Dinner4Good to find out more!
- Sell unwanted items on eBay in support of CPAG.
Five easy steps to fundraising success
- Set up a fundraising page to track your donations
- Let friends, family and colleagues know that you are fundraising for us and ask them to support you
- Contact our fundraising team for ideas, or to request materials to help with your efforts
- Read about our fundraising heroes for inspiration
- Once your event has come to a close, send any additional funds by cheque, made payable to 'Child Poverty Action Group'. And finally, please send us any stories from the day or photos for our fundraising heroes page!