DLA for children
Disability living allowance (DLA) is the main way of meeting the additional needs of many children yet it is under claimed and hard to understand. This course looks at the DLA rules as they apply to children and considers how to fill in the form to avoid pitfalls and get the best outcome from the outset.
This course covers:
- What extra care needs must a child have to qualify for DLA
- The main caselaw on DLA for children
- Basic milestones in childhood development
- The impact of stays in residential schools, care homes and hospitals
- How DLA for a child can increase benefits for the family
"Feel more confident about completing DLA for children forms."
Tuesday 19 September 2017, 10:00-16:00 Glasgow, £116 Citizens Advice Bureaux, £138 voluntary organisations, £195 statutory/other organisations,Training CPD hours:5