This course provides a practical and tactical look at working with people with mental health diagnoses to help secure full entitlement to benefits, and to help avoid some of the pitfalls of the system.
The course covers:
• Common diagnoses, symptoms, medication and side-effects
• Barriers to people getting the right entitlement
• Personal independence payment in a mental health context
• Medical tests for employment and support allowance and universal credit
• Tactics for dealing with other benefit issuesTuesday 27 November 2018, 10:00-16:30 FULLY BOOKEDLondon, £138 voluntary organisations, £195 statutory/other organisations,Training CPD hours:5